You want to start a new LLC formation company and you’re sceptical on which LLC company to use, while, there are lot’s of them, but today, we will be discussing more on Swyft Filings LLC Formation company, their features, pricing and benefits and why you should get started with them.
Irrespective of the total reviews that major reviews websites receive for Swyft, the high average score of positivity is really surprising. Based on what verified clients, the services of Swyft could not get any better.
- Site Jabber: 4.5 stars out of 5 (based on 23,774)
- Shopper Approved: 4.5 stars out of 5 (based on 17,598 reviews)
- TrustPilot: 9.0 stars out of 10 (based on 467 reviews)
We highly recommend that you take your moment and read the reviews of Swyft online so that you can see for yourself whether going with Swyft is an advanced option for you or not.
Swyft Filings is a document filing service. We are not a law firm and cannot offer legal advice.
In this Swyft Filings LLC Review, we will let you know everything about their formation services including their pros and cons.
While using Swyft Filings, you will be able to:
1. SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Our Business Specialists will form your new business the correct way, saving you time and money by avoiding costly errors. Let us handle your business filings while you focus on growing your business.
Notes: I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
2. FAST TURNAROUND TIME
When you place your order through Swyft Filings, we immediately start the process of forming your new business. Our processing times are some of the fastest in the industry. This allows you to get your business up and running Swyftly.
3. PERSONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Each and every one of our customers is assigned a personal Business Specialist. You have their direct phone number and email. Have questions? Just call your personal Business Specialist. No need to wait in a pool of phone calls.
Swyft Filings LLC Review
Swyft Filings is an incorporation service specifically designed to help customers get a new company up and running as easily, efficiently, and affordably as possible. With a knowledgeable staff comprised of business incorporation specialists, we are capable of helping with every step of the incorporation process no matter where a customer’s business is located or what industry it might be in.
Swyft Filings Pricing
Swyft Fillings pricing starts at $49, which again makes them one of the affordable places to start an llc and we will start with breaking the whole pricing down for you.
Basic Plan Pricing = $49 + State Fee
- You will get the business formation essentials, legal filings of articles. Swyft will do it all for you, from creating forms to filing them with the Secretary of state’s office.
- You will be aware of the name that you intend to use as your business name is already in use by another business or not.
- Unlimited customer support is what you will get in the basic plan. So, there are no more doubts that stay in your mind – get all of your questions answered with the best professionals available at Swyft.
- Knowing how the business will be taxed is also important. Get a 30-minute tax consultation and know how your bank accounts will be used in the entire process.
- You will get your hands on a tool called “ComplianceGuard” that will allow you to keep track of all deadlines and you won’t ever miss out on any due date. You will also be able to access all of your documents there.
- Branding is important these days, right? Yes, it is for sure! To get the most out of that, you will also receive a free domain (for one year). For the next year, you will be required to pay for that which is going to charge you around $20 or less.
Standard Plan Pricing = $149 + State Fee
- You will get a Federal Tax ID Number (EIN) which is a 9-digit code and works a Social Security Number. Using this, you can easily hire employees for your company, pay taxes, register for the business bank accounts and do more.
- Need someone to draft the operating agreement of your LLC? Swyft makes sure that your LLC Operating Agreement is perfectly drafted. This document is very important and summaries the ownership structure of the company and what rules and regulation a company governs.
- You will also get a “Banking Resolution” that will allow you to see if you are authorized to open a bank for your LLC or Corporation.
Premium Plan Pricing = $299 + State Fee
- Get a “Digital Corporate Kit” – a digital form of a classic LLC kit and seal. This is the representation of your company and allow you to keep yourself up to date with the ownership transfers, stock certificates and a lot more.
- In the standard, you only get a free domain for the first year. But this one? This one is really helpful when it comes to having all branding requirements met. You will get a business website and a hosting free for 3 months. After the 3-month trial is up, you will need to handle it on your own then.
Swyft Filings Pros and Cons
Swyft Filings Pros
- Swyft starts the basic plan for people like you at $49 which is considered as a package that is available to you to as the lowest price as possible – it is as inexpensive as it could get.
- Another plus is the 100% satisfaction guarantee which you are unlikely to get with other LLC formation companies. You will get your money back in case you are not pleased with the services provided.
- The feedback the Swyft is given by the verified customers includes fantastic positive reviews that are given based on service, cost-effectiveness, timing, best-fit, pricing and more.
- Can’t pay your fee for the business form in one installment? For clients strapped with cash, Swyft is the best place because it helps the entrepreneurs to do the payments in two installments. No other companies do like that.
- Need to consult experts about your start-up taxation? Get started with a stripped down and the cheapest package and get 30-minute business tax consultation and alerts that you will get a lifetime.
Swyft Filings Cons
The only shortcoming we found in Swyft is that they do not offer a free agent service as a part of the available plans. If you really want to register an agent, you are going to be charged with an annual fee of $149.
Well, that is not actually a big deal because almost all LLC formation companies charge for a registered agent.